Looking for tiger tours in India? HolidayBees will take you to some of the most vibrant places in India enriched with the natural wildlife housing numerous wild species of birds and animals like Single-horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tigers and much more.
• With our wildlife tour packages in South India, you can explore the Periyar National Park (Kerala) where you can do boating in the backwaters.
• Jim Corbett Park (Uttarakhand) witnesses thousands of visitors every year. It remains open throughout the year but still the peak time to make a visit is from November to June. Corbett Falls, Dhikuli and Kalagarh Dam are the three main places in the park that offer the best views.
• Sunderbans is the one of the largest forests in West Bengal that has small islands, gorgeous sceneries and the best wildlife housing numerous reptiles, birds and mammals. The best thing is that the only way to crisscross the park is through boating only. The park is well known for housing Royal Bengal Tigers and if you want to have a glimpse
• Kaziranga National Park enriched with flora, fauna, and avifauna. It is known for inhabiting one-horned rhino and other rare animals that you will not find anywhere else. The park remains close in the rainy season due to the heavy flow of Brahmaputra River. So with our wildlife packages, you can easily the place in winter months.
• Ranthambore National Park is a well-known heritage site known for having the largest number of tigers. April and June are the best months to spot these tigers whereas the best months to spot various species of birds are November and March.
• Our tailor made wildlife tour packages will take you to Satpura National Park which is one of the unique wildlife parks in the world that entails peaks, canyons, and dense forests. It is home to big and giant animals like Tiger, Indian gaur, Barasingha and other wildlife species.
Apart from these, we have numerous other packages available for your wildlife adventure tours in India to witness the most diverse and biggest wildlife with your family and friends. Hurry up! Go back to nature with our aesthetically crafted wildlife tour packages.